Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Boys don't cry

I don't know that I can deal with this shit any longer. I haven't seen or had much of a conversation with G in three days. He just called to blow me off for his friend's birthday. Not even an especially close friend. I started crying on the phone with him at the end. It is breaking my heart because I do have such strong feelings for him. I just can't deal with this! I'm just getting out of a long relationship. I just want to have fun, and right now this is not at all fun for me. Because as he's getting ready for a fun night out I'm here with glassy eyes, spilling hot tears down my cheeks. He's blowing me off to get wasted. He's wasting his chance to be with me when I really need someone, I need him.

But he isn't here. I'm crying alone in my apartment. Fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment