Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The one I love

Feeling sentimental. Here's his Facebook statuses that all reference me.
  • G Gigantic, Gigantic, Gigantic, A big big love. -February 28 at 3:33pm
  • G thinks he stole your purple lighter. -February 21 at 10:33pm
  • G should have listened to you. -February 16 at 4:36am
  • G This scarf is badass! -February 14 at 3:14pm
  • G LAST NIGHT: Blue Means Go, The Offbeats, Art, Good Brews, and a lot of love. I swear I'm still riding out a high from all of the above. -February 6 at 1:24pm
  • G OMG I effing loved all of it! Wish there was more. Womp womp womp. Zzzzzz -February 6 at 3:32am
  • G has an oven roasted shirt. -February 1 at 4:47pm
  • G Going to the Limelight. Lets Slam some Art! -January 16 at 10:03pm
  • G Surely this Saturday couldn't be better than last Saturday. Or could it? -January 16 at 4:15pm
  • G All matter is energy condensed to a slow vibration. We are one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death. Life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves. -- Bill Hicks -January 14 at 10:05pm
  • G Rainy days and secret rendezvous. -January 14 at 11:06am
  • G I had an excellent night at work. I love this painting i got. Thank you. -January 11 at 10:42pm
  • G Still feeling the purple today. Think I'm gonna hit up Tycoon Flats or maybe Frankfurter Express for lunch anyone else wanna go? -January 11 at 2:10pm
  • G In spite of work all that happened tonight was phenomenal. -January 10 at 5:59am
There are no more. I hope he can get a phone soon. I miss this sort of thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment